The Benefits of Reformer Pilates
Reformer Pilates Equipment provides you with beautifully crafted Pilates Reformer Equipment to make your Pilates sessions an absolute pleasure. While it’s true to say that you’ll still be doing all the hard work in terms of your Pilates workout, your state-of-the-art Pilates exercise equipment will help you build the lean, toned body of your dreams.
Reformer Pilates Equipment – Why Practice Pilates Over Other Exercise?
Reformer Pilates Equipment is often asked by newbies to the practice of Pilates why it’s become so popular among health devotees. The truth is that there are numerous benefits to maintaining a regular Pilates’ routine. And our top-of-the-market Pilates reformer equipment make the following benefits so much more achievable over solely using floor work in your Pilates’ sessions.
Most significantly, through Pilates you’ll enjoy a revitalizing workout that focuses on your mind, body and soul for a holistic approach to your well-being. And as most Pilates devotee will attest to you’ll also gain a strengthened inner core for improved overall bodily support.
The Reformer Pilates system is quite unique as it is a whole body system which uses the core principals of Concentration, Alignment, Breathing and Core Connection. Here are just some of the positive health benefits of regular use:
- There is no impact on the joints so it can be adapted to suit injuries and rehabilitation work, enhancing recovery and strengthening weakened muscular structures.
- The reformer will compliment your regular fitness activities , creating body awareness and maintenance – less injuries.
- Strengthening deep postural muscles, creating improved posture which will make you look and feel better
- Better breathing
- Create core strength
- Balance out the body structure – are you stronger or dominant left of right side?
- Heightened flexibility
Benefits To Doing Pilates At Home
Pilates is an increasingly popular fitness routine, especially among women. Targeting the flexibility, toning and core balance, this exercise gains countless fans across the globe.
One of the good things about Pilates is doing each routine can be easily done at the comfort of your own home. Gather your friends and do a group Pilates program or attend sessions in fitness centers. You can conduct this routine wherever you prefer.
- The Good:
Many individuals prefer exercising at home. If you choose to do the same, be sure to know first the advantages and disadvantages of practicing this routine in your house to properly set your expectations.
Pilates at home offers a wide array of advantages.
People who are novice in Pilates prefer home sessions since no one will see their workout. As beginners, they are shy in doing the movements, especially if advanced or experienced session mates are around. This is one of the benefits to doing Pilates at home individuals note on top of their list.
Schedule is a common excuse in working out. Pilates centers set schedules for their sessions, but not everyone finds them to fit in his or her schedule. Exercising at home, however, allows you to workout regardless of your schedule. Free your schedule to give way to this wonderful exercise that you’ve always wanted to do for a healthier body.
Pilates, unlike other workout routines, doesn’t require you to buy expensive and bulky equipment. All you need is your body and a mat for a better workout routine. Several beginner’s guide to Pilates are available online for free. If you want to get more challenging workouts, buy DVDs prepared by experts online or from sport store in your area. DVDs are still way cheaper than buying those thousands of dollars worth equipment sold today.
In addition, the benefits to doing Pilates at home when it comes to money extend to the place where you workout. You don’t have to pay for Pilates membership class or use of their facilities, which saves you money in working out.
- The Bad:
Home Pilates offers superb benefits. However, it also has some downsides that you may want to consider.
You’re most likely to do the workout on your own, unless you can find an instructor willing to conduct your home session. Without supervision, you’re prone to doing the program correctly and decrease the routine’s effectiveness.
The famous downside is your home is disengaging to do this routine. Pilates is also known for its relaxing effect, which is the reason why centers are designed to promote comfort and relaxation. Your home is full of distractions that lead to not doing your routine or giving up soon.
You should always consider the pros and cons to doing Pilates at home. It has benefits but with noted disadvantages to avoid. Think carefully before making your choice to ensure you’ll get the best workout that you need.
The Benefits of the Pilates chairs – Wunda chairs
- Improves strength, balance and posture
- Gives support to beginners and those recovering from injuries
- Engages back and abdominal stabilizers
- Allows multi planor movements (flexion, bending extension, side bends rotation, twists and circumduction).
- Exercises can be performed whilst sitting, kneeling, standing or lying on or off the chair
The Benefits of Mats Pilates
- Core strength, control and stability
- Core focus encompasses trunk, pelvis and shoulder girdle
- Corrects muscular imbalances which contribute to injuries
- Improved posture and flexibility
- Varying intensities from beginner to advanced levels
- More effective breathing
- Longer, leaner more toned muscles
- Increased sense of well-being
- Low impact so suitable for rehabilitating injuries
- Flatter abdominal
The Benefits of Fitness Pilates
- Is a fitness system using low impact movements
- Can be executed with or without equipment
- May be used for rehabilitation or specific sports training
- Builds stamina, strength, flexibility, balance and co-ordination
- Correct breathing and controlled movements
The Benefits of Yoga
- Enhanced Flexibility
- Better Breathing
- Longer, leaner muscles
- Is a whole body practice
- Leaves you feeling calm and refreshed
- Increased mental clarity and concentration
- Targets tension, stress, anxiety
- Strengthens your body
- Helps alleviate certain conditions such as tightness and bad back
The Benefits of Pregnancy Pilates and Yoga
- Physically fit women recover quicker after birthing
- Strengthens the important muscles women use in pregnancy and labour
- Is not too strenuous, adapts to body’s abilities
- More energy, improved muscle tone and posture
- Promotes core stability, body awareness and breath control